Custom Search

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gratitude a New Project Day 9! - Vicky Oliver

This woman was the starting point for my art. She was the person that many years ago said to me "you have heart and Talent.. Go for it"

Vicky has taught me so much about marketing and how to be a better person. Her unconditional love for me helped me see worth in what I did, her encouragement helped me grow as a person and helped me live to my full potential.

Vicky is the kindest person I know, she gives because she understands and she cares. She has been through incredible opposition during her life and she has had to fight some difficult battles including one that nearly killed her and she has come through it with the greatest love you could imagine.

Vicky will be there for you no matter what, people do not give vic the credit she deserves, sometimes people get caught up in the day to day stuff and they forget that Vicky sees a bigger picture. She has a beautiful family and I am very lucky to be a part of her life.

Vicky is loyal, kind and passionate. Shes driven and motivated and no matter how tough it gets she will stand in her truth. She never has agendas to hurt others she always speaks with calm and she has amazing talent with her Holistic Pulsing.

Through her Pulsing sessions I learned so much about myself, I learned to see the colours, release old hurts and move forward in life.

Vic has this beautiful blue around her all the time, shes a communicator, she has imense warm pink that radiates around her and this stunning purple that shows her gift of spirit.

I will always Love Vic and Remember that she stood and believed in me when nobody else did. I am so so greatful for Vic today for I would not be here if she wasnt my support and friend.

Thank you so much vic for all you have done for me xx Today I am greatful for Vicky Oliver xx

No comments:

Post a Comment