Custom Search

Friday, August 20, 2010

Gratitude a New Project Day 4! - Rodney Inch

I would have to say I am greatful today for this amazing man. Rodney is, as most will know my husband.
However anyone that knows us will know that we dont "do" thise hopless romantic things in public.
Anyone who knows us will know that we are best friends.

Rodney is this amazingly intelligent and funny man. He has this heart of gold and would do anything for anyone, yet he has this huge strength inside that makes him dependable and strong.

Rodney changed my life.

He has this sense of humour that means you cant stay mad at him for long, he supports me through all my art and anything I need, he provdes for me and Jayden. Rodney took Jayden on as his own and is such a wonderful father to him.

Rodney is the sort of person that doesnt speak often but when he does, he always has something important to say, something worthwhile. He has taught me to stand up to those closest to me when they are hurting me, he has taught me the value of not saying anything and let my actions speak louder. He never stops me doing what I want and always tells me he loves me every day.

Sometimes he will just come and hug me when I am sad and he says nothing for he knows that just being there for me is what I need.

Rodney is so smart and funny and he is anyones best friend. After 7 years of being married I still am in love with him every day I love him more.

When I see Rodneys coloyrs I see Orange and Reds, Stability and love. I love How he makes me feel and I love how he encourages me to be the best I can be.

I am so Greatful today to have Rodney (ronald) in My life xx

No comments:

Post a Comment