Custom Search

Monday, August 30, 2010

Gratitude a New Project Day 13! - Kelly Tye

The reason I wanted to write about this person today after some long consideration was because even though things in life change I am still really greatful for people and the imput/impact they have had on my life.

This woman, Kelly taught me how to look after myself on the outside. How to make myself feel better on the outside and ultimately that filters through to the inside.

She is the sort of person who is confident and strong willed, she can be black and white about situations which I like about her and admire because it sometimes balances out the emotion that I have.

Kelly is the sort of average every day person who has attention to detail and makes her stand out from the rest because of it.

Kelly has inspired my art for many years showing me the little things that make a masterpiece.

She loves to have a good time and its easy to relax around her when you are in her company. Kelly has been a good friend of mine for many years now and was around me during the toughest years which for many years I have been greatful for.

Kellys colours are Reds, oranges and yellows, showing that she is a grounded person with personal conviction and emotion (on the inside.. she rarely show this to others)

Today I am greatful for the imput Kelly has had over the years as I now move forward to the next project, she will always be important to me no matter what path we all take.

So today I am greatful to Kelly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I would like to share an inspirational art artist that I like so much. They're a happy artist couple in Australia and they can be found over at The Art Of Happiness Art Gallery.

    ReplyDelete