Custom Search

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So close to the end but really exhausted!

Wow I can hardly believe it.. just one week to go and I am absolutely exhausted! My mind is fried my body is lacking and all I can think is I have to get this work finished!!

Just one painting left to do and its almost finished.. well I tell a fib there are two paintings but I just keep mucking it up so I have pretty much decided to leave it as is and concentrate on the finale piece.

I know its really important to have it dried and finished by Friday.. which really means its gotta be finished now.. But by even putting that pressure on myself makes it not want to flow.

I know this is my moment,my opportunity to make or break as an artist.. but try as I might the energy wont flow. All I want to do is sleep to be honest!

Im back at work next week and have that week to get back in the swing of 5am starts and to make sure everything is ready to go to be hung and organise the opening night here.

There is so much to do in so little time and I wanted to take the time to let others know of the process for doing your own solo..

So keep posted in the next few days
A big thank you to everyone who are cheering me on... You wont be disapointed..
Love Rach!

No comments:

Post a Comment