Custom Search

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Well, welcome to my first blog to keep people up to date with what I am currently working on!
This year is already jam packed with Art events and activities for me, so keeping up with it all will be a challenge!

At the moment, the time is fast approaching to have my works done for the Original Art sale in Auckland and I only have 2 half done!!! eeek!

NZAG annual exhibition in July and much to prep for that as well as in September I have to organise the South Island exhibition.

The Selwyn Gallery website is nearly up and running( I have been creating this for them) and then its to work on my own website and profile books.

Sales of my book went well and I am gearing up for my next one (art related) so Watch this space!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment