Custom Search

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Painting this weekend!

I have spent some time this weekend on my painting making great progress with my works, in particular one piece. I finally spend time updating my Nz Art Guild pages and my Website is still a work in progress. I am very excited about how one painting in particular is forming So I have decided to take step by step shots for people and add it to my website(fingers crossed!) I am yet to work out why the lightbox does not work on my site ... but thats too tech for most people including me at times!
Plans for the Christchurch exhibition are shaping up very nicely and I am very excited about the participation from artists! Not, however without all the hard work! Trying to get people to exhibit with us, at times, has been a nightmare!!!!
Well enough blogging onwards to my painting for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment